It is recommended that first time visitors go through a one time orientation with a member of our Wellness Staff.
- To set up an orientation time, contact Kristi Anderson or Martina Ortiz at (620) 424-3300.
- In order to make your work-out as safe and effective as possible, feel free to ask any of the staff for assistance.
- To use the wellness room, visitors must be at least 18 years of age AND out of high school.
- A Daily Pass can be purchased at a cost of $4
- First time memberships are initially set up at the business office located at 204 E Wheat - Ulysses
- Members will have their picture taken and a membership card will be created.
- After the initial membership has been created, members wishing to renew their membership have the option of paying at the business office, paying at the wellness room, mailing a check to the business office (P.O. Box 934, Ulysses, KS 67880), or calling the office at 620-356-4233 and making a payment with a debit or credit card.
- Memberships are not pro-rated, so the price is the same throughout the month. Renewals should be done on or before the the first of the month.
Fitness Programs Include