For more information about the USD #214/Grant County Recreation After School Program
- Contact the Program Director Kim Darrough-Hayden at 424-3445 or Kristi Breese at 356-5940
- To enroll your child in the program please print out the form and bring it to the Tiger Trails After School Program office in Sullivan School. The form is available in English and in Spanish.
The Tiger Trails After School Program is at both Sullivan and Hickok Schools.
- The program runs from 3:45-6:00 pm. This year we will be hitting the academics hard and playing even harder than last year.
- Enrichments will be focused in the following areas: Arts and Crafts, Career Exploration, Cultural, Health/Wellness and Character Building.
- We will be taking the kids to the swimming pool. We are planning for the best year ever with the program.
- The program is open to all students in Primary thru 5th grade.
- We do offer a shuttle bus between the schools.
Registration & Employment Forms
- After School Program Participant Registration Form – Coming Soon
- After School Programa Formulario de Inscripcion – Coming Soon
- Employment Application - Coming Soon